Car accidents are traumatic events that can leave lasting impacts on the victims. This is particularly true if the accident included a roll-over. When one or more vehicles rolls over during a collision, it can cause serious injuries and even death. If you were injured in a roll-over accident, you should consult a roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida, like Jeff Murphy Law.
Causes of Roll-Over Accidents
Roll-over accidents typically occur when one vehicle hits another, especially when the impact is on the side of the vehicle. The force may push a vehicle to its side, resulting in a roll-over. Here are some of the most common causes of roll-over accidents:
- Driver Control: As a roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida can confirm, many roll-over accidents happen when a driver loses control of the vehicle. This is more likely to happen when a driver talks on a cellphone, eats food or becomes distracted in some other way.
- Aggressive Driving: When people drive aggressively, it can also increase the risk of roll-over accidents. If a driver swerves at a high rate of speed or fails to yield the right of way, it can cause friction between the tires and surface of the road, resulting in a roll-over accident.
- Tire Issues: If a vehicle has flat tires or the wrong type of tires, it can cause roll-over accidents.
What Types of Vehicle Are More Prone to Rollover Accidents?
While any car can have a rollover accident, some vehicles are more to these accidents than others. These include:
- 15-seater vans
These types of vehicles have a higher center of gravity and are at more risk of tipping over during an accident. If you drive any of these vehicles, an auto accident lawyer Tampa, FL residents trust suggest taking extra caution.
How to Avoid Roll-Over Accidents
The idea of getting into a roll-over accident is scary, but a roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida recommends taking these steps to reduce your rsi.
- Avoid Speeding: Even if you’re in a hurry to get somewhere, you should never drive over the speed limit. Driving too fast can increase your chances of having a rollover accident. If weather conditions are poor, a roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida recommends slowing down your speed even more.
- Don’t Get Distracted: When you’re behind the wheel, the only thing you should concentrate on is the road ahead of you. Put away your smartphone, don’t eat or do anything else that’s not related to driving.
Hiring a Lawyer
If you were injured in a rollover accident that was caused by another driver, you may be entitled to compensation. A roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida may help you file a timely claim and improve your chances of getting fair compensation.
Schedule a meeting with a roll-over accident lawyer in Tampa Florida today.
Get access to our a+ team today.
Our firm is renowned for its professionalism, earning recognition from both institutions and fellow attorneys who entrust their clients to us.View the Team
Bank of America Plaza, 101 E
Kennedy Blvd 39th Floor,
Tampa, FL 33602
Feel free to reach out to any of our lawyers for a chat
Our team is always ready to assist(813) 553-5517
free case evaluation