Wrongful Death Lawsuit Tampa, Florida Wrongful Death Lawsuit Tampa, Florida

When you have lost someone because of the negligent actions of someone else, you may feel an overpowering number of emotions, including anger, shock, and confusion. These emotions may be so strong that you struggle to cope with the situation. Calling a lawyer to enquire about a wrongful death lawsuit in Tampa, Florida may not be the first thing on your mind. You might even feel as if you don’t have the mental strength to do so. Jeff Murphy Law empathizes with what you are going through, and would like to offer you a consultation where we can delicately discuss your situation, answer your questions, and help you to make a decision on what to do next. 

Families we help are often unsure about what a wrongful death lawsuit in Tampa, Florida is, and how it works. However, most know that choosing the right wrongful death  lawyer in Tampa, Florida is important. At Jeff Murphy Law, please know that we have handled a large number of wrongful death and personal injury cases over the course of our experience. Our reputation speaks for itself and has been built one successful case at a time. Rest assured your Tampa, Florida wrongful death lawsuit is in good hands when you choose our firm. 

As a leading law firm Tampa, Florida for wrongful death lawsuits, we are here to listen to what you have to say. Give us a call today. 

Should You File a Claim?

You might feel unsure about filing a wrongful death lawsuit Tampa, Florida has to offer. What we would like you to understand is that we know of many families who find a sense of closure after taking legal action. Although it will never bring back your loved one, it is certainly possible that the compensation will enable you to take time to grieve and heal. 

With regards to wrongful death cases, a majority of cases are filed as a legal claim. This is a case that is settled through negotiations and never goes to trial. Approximently 95% of all cases will remain a claim. For the remaining 5%, on average, they will become a lawsuit because the claim cannot be settled. When this happens, the case will require depositions, testimony, and various other elements that are not included in the claims’ process. Even at this point, it is common for the lawsuit to reach a settlement before the trial – sometimes on the courthouse steps! Only when negotiations are impossible will the lawsuit go to trial. Insurance companies typically don’t want this because it is very rare for a jury to side with them. 

Learn About Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Tampa, Florida Today

You don’t have to take legal action on your own, and this is not a good idea. Take time to learn about what a wrongful death lawsuit in Tampa, Florida is and whether or not your situation is suited to this legal process. Call Jeff Murphy Law.

Close Menu