Jeff Murphy Law
Victims’ Rights Scholarship, 2020
Jeff Murphy has been helping people for over 29 years by successfully defending the rights of injury victims and their families. His passion and skills to stand up for the rights of people who have been injured because of someone else’s negligence or malice are reflected in his success rate and ability to get his clients the compensation they need, are entitled to and deserve. Jeff Murphy knows that money cannot bring back a loved one who has unfairly passed nor can it give someone their abilities or health back after an injury or illness but he feels good knowing that he has made peoples’ lives better by protecting his clients’ financial health.
One of Jeff Murphy’s strengths is his ability to protect the underdog by standing up to big insurance companies that spend a lot of time, money and resources trying to pay out as little money as they can get away with – even if a victim of a personal injury truly needs more. Jeff Murphy has experienced the value his work brings to the lives of others and would like to support the education of a student who has similar ideals and goals for helping others. For this, the Jeff Murphy Law – Victims’ Rights Scholarship, 2020, has been created to help a student with these ideals and goals, with the cost of their education.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping protect victims and their families’ rights, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help protect the rights of injury victims?
- What have you done thus far that has helped to protect the rights of injury victims?
- In what ways will your education help you to achieve your goals of wanting to help improve the lives of people who have suffered from a personal injury?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See the essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: March 31, 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: Scholarship@jeffmurphylaw.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email: Scholarship@jeffmurphylaw.com